Monday 3 December 2012

hi, i exist

So, after wanting to create a blog just about forever, I'm finally here. I'm not entirely sure which direction I'm going to go with this, but the idea is to give you an insight into the mind of a fairly normal 15 year old girl. Although really, how can you define normal? I'm not sure I could descibe what that word means, but by saying that, I mean that I don't have a life story to tell you. I can't tell you about all of the amazing things that I've done or seen, I'm not immensely popular, but I have some incredible friends. At the end of the day, one of my favourite things to do is read a book on the sofa. By saying 'normal', I'm trying to tell you that I don't lead the most interesting life. You know. I wake up, go to school, come home, mess around on the internet and read, hang out with my friends at the weekend. This cycle is generally on repeat. That's not to say that I find my life boring because I don't, but do you see the angle that I'm coming from? Anyway, my plan is to show you that even boring people have some pretty awesome thoughts. I probably think too much. Here, I can get it all out.

Some things that I may be referencing a lot are
1. Harry Potter
2. School
3. Feminism
4. http://rookiemag.com/

Rookie is life.

Anyway, thanks for hearing me out there, I look forward to our futures together.

No comments:

Post a Comment